With the increased importance of video in all types of marketing and communication, my ability to easily talk with people and to relay information comes into
play in the digital marketplace where video explains and shows why both boating—and fitness—are SO much fun! Working with Boats Group to tell the VISUAL stories about not just boats, but the people and events associated with the marine industry have become a major part of my work. Seeing the gorgeous boats and yachts is one aspect but feeling the action and performance—even smelling the salt air and being warmed by the sun brings the experience of boating to the savvy consumer, who is conducting considerable research online before making a purchase.
The Boats Group provides an array of platforms to help educate and entertain—as well as to help sell boats and I am pleased to host “Factory Fridays,” tours of boat manufacturing plants, on Boats.com, and create informative videos on Yachtworld and Boat Trader, together with our video partners at Deep See Visuals.
See my videos on YouTube, or at Yachtworld.com, BoatTrader.com , or Boats.com.
Writing – Marketing
Writing— choosing and positioning the words is a special art and communication is an essential human need. All marketing starts and ends with the written word–from the business plan to broadcast script, we formulate and present our thoughts to communicate, to persuade, to sell.
As a merchant of ideas, I enjoy every facet of the marketing puzzle and use my creativity and expertise to help your idea or business become more successful and productive. I pride myself on putting together the pieces–sometimes people, often concepts, always words.
Writing – Telling the story
My long-time passion for the outdoors, sports, fitness, and health, led me to the sporting goods industry and trade and consumer publishing. I write what I know and love — and that’s what you see here — my unquenchable thirst to be in the moment, in the experience, knowing how it feels, so I can better convey the spirit beneath the topic.
Magazines are my primary vehicle, but scripts, speeches, newspapers, tour books, brochures, and advertorials are also in my portfolio and now video has become a key tool in communication.
- Valhalla V46 Center Console Sea Trial
- Nortech 390 Sport
- Vanquish Yachts VQ58
- Sundancer 370
- Mercury Racing 450r Outboardspowerful/
- HCB Yachts 42 Siesta Center Console with 4 Mercury 450R Outboard
- Regal 42 Fly Full Video Walkthrough Review
- Cobia 330 DC Walkthrough and Factory Visit
Always researching, writing, informing — I love to spread the word! Give me an assignment–you’ll see!
A Sample of Published Articles
- Boating Industry Magazine – Women Making Waves
- Invictus Saga – Cigarette Racing Team
- Professional BoatBuilder – Masters of Mock-Up
- Yacht World – Soundings – Hook, Line and Sinker
- Yachts International – Gulfstream Yachts 52
- Power & Motoryacht – Intrepid 477 Evolution
- The Rise of RIBS (Rigid Inflatable Boats)
- Guy Harvey Magazine 4ocean Article
- Power & Motoryacht – Outback 50 Debut
- Boat International – The Irresistible Rise of the Super Center Console
- Speedboat Magazine – Return of the Apache
- Professional Boat Builder – Dealer’s Choice – Nordic Tug Refit
- Power & Motoryacht – New Boat Vanquish VQ50
- Guy Harvey Magazine – The New Faces Of Fishing
- Boat International – Brabus Shadow 800
- Boating Magazine – Chris-Craft Launch 28 GT
- Guy Harvey Magazine – Women On The Water
- Professional Boat Builder – Neither House nor Boat but Bits of Both – Luxuria
- Professional Boatbuilder Magazine – Barker Boatworks
- Soundings – The Stuff of Legend – Stuart Sportfish Save
- Boat International – Center of Attention
- Power and Motoryacht Magazine – Under Cover – Gulfstream Yachts 52
- Power and Motoryacht Magazine – Intrepid’s new 407 Panacea
- Yachting Magazine – Man of Steel
- Yachts International-Malta Grand Prix
- Yachts International – New Breed of Power Yacht Stews Special
- Yachts International – Gothenburg Grand Prix
- Yachts International – Seakeepers Gulf Oil Spill
- Yachts International – Teakdecking Systems
- INVICTUS magazine – Performance and Romance Cigarette Racing Team
- New You Magazine- Ageless, Not Aging
- New You Magazine – High Intensity Training
- Fort Lauderdale Magazine – Cuba
- Playgrounds to Empower Youth
- Women Riders Now – From Harley Chick to Indian Motorcycle Chieftain Rider