Writing – Marketing
Writing— choosing and positioning the words is a special art and communication is an essential human need. All marketing starts and ends with the written word–from the business plan to broadcast script, we formulate and present our thoughts to communicate, to persuade, to sell.
As a merchant of ideas, I enjoy every facet of the marketing puzzle and use my creativity and expertise to help your idea or business become more successful and productive. I pride myself on putting together the pieces–sometimes people, often concepts, always words.
Writing – Telling the story
My long-time passion for the outdoors, sports, fitness, and health, led me to the sporting goods industry and trade and consumer publishing. I write what I know and love — and that’s what you see here — my unquenchable thirst to be in the moment, in the experience, knowing how it feels, so I can better convey the spirit beneath the topic.
Magazines are my primary vehicle, but scripts, speeches, newspapers, tour books, brochures, and advertorials are also in my portfolio. Always researching, writing, informing — I love to spread the word! Give me an assignment–you’ll see!
A Sample of Published Articles
- Intrepid’s new 407 Panacea ~ Power and Motoryacht Magazine
- Yachts International-Malta Grand Prix
- Yachting Magazine – Man of Steel
- Yachts International – New Breed of Power Yacht Stews Special
- Yachts International – Gothenburg Grand Prix
- Yachts International – Seakeepers Gulf Oil Spill
- Yachts International – Teakdecking Systems
- INVICTUS magazine – Performance and Romance Cigarette Racing Team
- New You Magazine- Ageless, Not Aging
- New You Magazine – High Intensity Training
- Fort Lauderdale Magazine – Cuba
- Playground Professionals
- Professional Boatbuilder Magazine – Barker Boatworks